Copper is not only a beautiful, useful and valuable metal, it’s also a nutrient that is found in many food sources, and essential for good health. But what happens when we have too much of it in our body? High copper levels can cause all sorts of chaos…
A diagnosis of Pyrrole disorder at age fifty, has for me, truly been a blessing that allowed me to put together all the pieces of what had seemed to be a huge, never ending, forever expanding puzzle that I’d been trying to work out for a very long time…
Search This Site
Hot & Healthy Topics
- How To Calculate Zinc, Copper and Ceruloplasmin Ratios From Blood Tests
- Pyrrole Disorder And Copper Overload
- What Is Pyroluria (Pyrrole Disorder)?
- Keto Friendly Ginger & Almond Brittle
- The Best Keto Bread Recipe
- Wild Orange & Chocolate Keto Ice Cream Recipe
- What IS doTERRA’s Yarrow Pom?
- Hummus Recipe Without Tahini
- What Is Aromatouch?
- Why Contact C.A.R.E.? My Story