ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock Release is
*a system for locating and releasing trapped bone pressure. ConTact C.A.R.E is a discipline which isolates the body’s natural self-defence tendencies that have caused the body to ‘flinchlock®’ into compromised mobility.
ConTact C.A.R.E. provides a ‘Commonsense Approach to Real Ease’.
*Quote courtesy of Dale Speedy’s original Contact C.A.R.E. website.
A quick rundown on Contact C.A.R.E. Flinchlock Release and what to expect
Contact Care is a relatively new modality. It was founded by Dale Speedy in Ngatea, New Zealand in 2006, with Kym Summers (Dale’s business partner) becoming co-founder in 2008.
Even though it hasn’t been around for long (in comparison to many other natural therapies), Contact Care has become well known locally since its inception. Amazing results for both animals and humans alike, have seen word of mouth and the sharing of positive experience, are quickly causing this amazing method to to spread out around New Zealand, and even overseas, as those (like myself) who become fascinated with Contact C.A.R.E line up for training, while others, looking for relief from pain, discomfort and other forms of ‘dis-ease’ in their bodies, seek out the services of Contact Care Practitioners.
Contact C.A.R.E. Is Unique
Contact Care is unique in that it recognises the body’s self-defense system which overrides the nervous system and the reflex system.
Contact Care is a system that allows us to locate, and release, pressure which has been caused by surprise impact injuries, and is trapped in the bone. These injuries can cause physical pain, loss of mobility as well as emotional and behavioural problems.
As pressure drops, bones are naturally re-positioned and the body adjusts. The body’s natural seeking for the most effortless/efficient way to survive does the rest. Homeostasis is improved and problems are resolved.
The brain intends – The body reacts – We get hurt – The body reacts
Who Can Benefit From Contact C.A.R.E.?
- Back & Neck Pain
- Breathing Disorders
- Old Unresolved Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Co-ordination Problems
- Carpal Tunnel
- Post-op Rehabilitation
- Mental/Emotional Shock
- Cranial tension
- Depression – caused by chest cavity impacts
A Few Points To Consider…
- Impacted bones can have serious effects many years after the original injury.
- Impacted bone can affect connective tissue length and working pressure within the body.
- Your felt pain can be caused by the pressure balance arrangement between your head and body. For example a cheekbone impact can affect your ribs and your breathing. A tailbone injury could be causing your migraine headaches.
- Impacted bones can alter what a person feels they can and can not do.
- Impacted bones can cause pressure within the body that is relieved (unconsciously) by movement. This creates the ‘workaholic’ or the person with ‘ants in their pants’ – the person that must be on the go all the time to ‘feel normal’.
- Impacted bones can cause many seemingly unrelated symptoms and dis-ease in the body. Releasing stored pressure from the bones sees clients experiencing a new ‘normal’ with less pain and improved mobility.
What Can You Expect?
Contact C.A.R.E. Flinchlock Release is non-intrusive and gentle, the techniques safe and very effective.
Consultations are carried out with the client fully clothed. Please wear loose clothing for comfort.
Sessions can last 40-60 minutes with a return visit according to your needs.
Most people require 1-5 sessions depending on the severity of the injury.
During each Contact Care session you can expect:
- To be observed closely as you move instinctively around your injuries
- To be listened to closely as you tell the story
- To be supported in comfort
- To be educated in how the body instinctively protects itself under duress.
- To be given a sense of how your body is working perfectly in an ABNORMAL situation
- To be given homework to support the return to normal function
Do Massage Therapy & Contact C.A.R.E. Work Together?
Contact Care and Massage therapy can most certainly be used together for great effect. While they can literally be used during the same treatment, for best results I find that they are best used during separate visits.
Separate treatments help to give me time to give you the best and most productive treatment with each visit.
Temporary aggravation of symptoms may be experienced after Contact C.A.R.E. treatment. The effects of Contact Care mean that as the body adjusts back a more ‘normal’ way of being, the soft tissue (muscles, tendons and connective tissue) must adjust to fit. Massage and Soft Tissue therapy can assist with this process and provide relief of any aggravation being experienced.
Search This Site
Hot & Healthy Topics
- What Is EMF Protection?
- How To Calculate Zinc, Copper and Ceruloplasmin Ratios From Blood Tests
- Pyrrole Disorder And Copper Overload
- What Is Pyroluria (Pyrrole Disorder)?
- Keto Friendly Ginger & Almond Brittle
- The Best Keto Bread Recipe
- Wild Orange & Chocolate Keto Ice Cream Recipe
- What IS doTERRA’s Yarrow Pom?
- Hummus Recipe Without Tahini
- What Is Aromatouch?