I’ve made and shared this brittle a few times and and my guests just don’t believe that it contains no sugar. It’s crunchy and gingery, and nutty, and then with the sugar free chocolate drizzled over the top, flavor hacked with Wild Orange essential oil, it just doesn’t get much better…
One of the best things that I loved about this Keto bread recipe book was that they’ve gone to the trouble of including the nutritional information for each recipe. That means that if you’re counting carbs you know exactly how many carbs are in a serving of each bread.
What do you miss on the Keto diet? For me, that’s ice cream. So when I made this delicious Keto ice cream today I was a happy gal. Creamy, sweet and flavoured with Wild Orange essential oil. What more could you ask for?
Search This Site
Hot & Healthy Topics
- What Is EMF Protection?
- How To Calculate Zinc, Copper and Ceruloplasmin Ratios From Blood Tests
- Pyrrole Disorder And Copper Overload
- What Is Pyroluria (Pyrrole Disorder)?
- Keto Friendly Ginger & Almond Brittle
- The Best Keto Bread Recipe
- Wild Orange & Chocolate Keto Ice Cream Recipe
- What IS doTERRA’s Yarrow Pom?
- Hummus Recipe Without Tahini
- What Is Aromatouch?